Homeopathic Treatment of Dragons
A flight of fancy
What if a dragon were to be presented for homeopathic treatment? Would we be prepared? Would we be able to find appropriate homeopathic remedies for such a beast?
Here are a few thoughts for homeopathic possibilities for the treatment of Dragons. However, I have to say that I have no personal experience of the types of diseases such creatures may suffer. Nobody has yet presented a Dragon for treatment here. Nonetheless, I believe it pays to be prepared.
- Mind, delusions, flying – Arsenicum sulph. flav., Calcarea arsenicosa, Cannabis indica, Oenanthe
- Mind, delusions, fire, flame of fire passing through him – Phosphorus
- Mind, delusions, wings – Chocolate, Iridium metallicum
- Nose, discharge, burning – Arsenicum, Causticum, Sulphur
- Eyes, bloodshot – Arsenicum, Crotalus horridus, Glonoinium, Lycopodium, Mercurius solubilis, Phosphorus
- Mouth, taste, putrid – Anacardium, Arsenicum
- Mouth infection, putrid: Pyrogenium
- Tongue, protruding – Crotalus horridus, Lachesis, Mercurius corrosivus
- Tongue, oscillating – Helleborus, Lycopodium
- Tongue, red – Arsenicum, Belladonna, Cantharis, Crotalus horridus, Mercurius corrosivus, Mercurius solubilis, Nitric acid, Phosphorus, Sulphur
- Skin, rough – Arsenicum iodatum, Sepia, Sulphur
- Skin, eruptions, scaly – Arsenicum, Aurum metallicum, Caladium, Phosphorus, Phytolacca, Sepia, Sulphur
- Skin, eruptions, ichthyosis – Arsenicum, Arsenicum iodatum, Phosphorus
- Generals, burns – Arsenicum, Cantharis
- Generals, slim, graceful – Phosphorus
- Sensation as if nostrils filled with fire – Arum triphyllum
- Sensation as if fire in throat – Arsenicum
- Sensation of wings – Medorrhinum, Thuja
It looks like there are no surprises here. We have remedies with a lot of ‘destructive' tendencies and some with ‘sycotic' tendencies. It is not too surprising to find some snake remedies represented. Arsenicum, Phosphorus and Sulphur would appear to be great Dragon remedies. If your Dragon has a blocked up nose, may be Arum triphyllum might help.
Be ready to deal with Chinese Dragons, Japanese Dragons, Welsh Dragons, Bhutan Dragons or even the near extinct English Dragon.
The dragon at the top of the page looks to be an Aurum met. customer.
Oh and be sure to keep a fire extinguisher handy.
N.B.: Should you be presented with a KOMODO DRAGON, beware. You may quickly become incommoded!