Integrated Vet Medicine
Holistic Vet – Homeopathic Vet – Acupuncture Vet – Herbal Vet – Natural Vet
Putting the patient first
A leader in the field of integrated medicine (integrative medicine) for animals
At the AVMC, we employ a number of different therapies and techniques in our efforts to help animals back to health. We make efforts to integrate these for optimum benefit.
Integration of therapies is important for several reasons:
- No single therapy can do everything we require of medicine.
- Therapies can clash (disharmony) if not integrated in a deliberate and careful way.
- No single ‘diagnostic’ approach to a patient will reveal all that we need to find.
- Dangerous summations may be possible between therapies (e.g. herbs and conventional drugs).
- The integrative approach is inclusive of ideas and contributions from many directions, therefore enhancing chances of success.
Integrated Medicine (Integrated Veterinary Medicine) provided by Chris Day at the AVMC
To continue to the fuller page on the topic, please click here.